Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Talksport now

Marvin said:
blue_soundwave said:
dario2739 said:
Talkshite is a complete joke - they haven't got a single rumour from their 'sources' right yet!

They revealed the Owen deal before anyone else
Everyone knew about that at the same time

Credit where it's due, they definitely broke it first, and they also revealed the next day on breakfast that it was 'the mousse' who had phoned the studio with the story.

Re: Talksport now

sam the drummer said:
bigbadbrian said:
terry isnt going to sign for us, get over it

bastard
How havent you been banned?!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cB5UNGqVs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cB5UNGqVs</a>
icon_post_report.gif

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

The bloke from the Sun who is a City fan by the sound of it on 5 live just before said Tevez will be done by the weekend, Eto will be here shortly after Barca Cave in and the Terry deal is far from a dead duck, all sounded positive

Transfer talk on radio 5 live

Hour programme just finished.

Guys said:

Teves: KJ holding out for another club but there isn't one and Teves happy with city. They said 90% done.

Eto'o: Has met Hughes. He is very interested but money issues will drag on. If he leaves it will be to us.

Terry; 50/50 but don't rule it out. Manchester journo sounded very confident.

Good hour's gossip! Quite pro City and undertones of don't mess with us as you are pulling the tiger's tail. Nick Sturridge and they will take your captain.

It will all start on Friday and carry on next week cos I am out of the country. It happened under Sven when he bought 100 players in a day, then it happened last year when Sven was sacked and Hughes was brought in.

I'll be trawling the streets of Menorca looking for internet cafes to spend my euros on to get on here (providing Ric hasn't closed it down because of some pricks)

Happy Feet said:
Last time I was off work we signed Barry, Tomorrow day off again, you never know! I'll get my coat.

i cant see us signing barry again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.