Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Transfer talk on radio 5 live

sounds promising but none are anywhere near the 100% done that some people have made out

all 3 deals are still well up in the air and cold go either way

I'm fucking sick of all this speculation now - I really thought we'd get our business done quickly this window.
And what the fuck's wrong with Kia Joorbachian - I thought he had a good relationship with our owners, the cheeky twat!

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

The Fixer said:
Mark Samarloam said:
The Fixer said:
bigbadbrian said:
no, he'll sign on friday, u bastards

You clearly have issues!

me and my heart, we got issues?

Fail!
Is that bigBADbrian again!? He's changed his user but put a obscure word he uses constantly (LOAM), not too bright eh?

PS-Blumer's Bloomers: my sister has very inconveniently decided to get married in the middle of the transfer window PMSL

sam the drummer said:
Why does Kia want another club, wants more money?

because tevez is his pension. he doesn't give a toss where he goes, but wants to line his pockets as deply as possible.

sam the drummer said:
Why does Kia want another club, wants more money?

Doesn't make sense that, he will want to get the most money so why another club? We will pay the most.

Unless he is keeping some of Tevez's image rights and wants to keep him in a Barca or Real shirt.

We should not be held to ransom, if he fucks us around we should tell him to do one.

The Manchester journo (The Sun I think) said he knew JT was interested as he knew him personally. Also said it will be intreseting to see how much of the £80 mill the rags spend as their debt was a real problem for them now.

chorleybloo123 said:
I think they said 90% done for Tevez just incase anything last minute can go wrong, imo.

All the true ITKs are saying done deal on here, BlueVibe and MCF

MFC is a tune and a half.

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Irlamblue said:
Happy Feet said:
Last time I was off work we signed Barry, Tomorrow day off again, you never know! I'll get my coat.

i cant see us signing barry again

After a day of reading bitching and moaning comments its nice to see a bit of good old fashioned humour, nice one mate!

so the itk paperwork excusses show they know fuck all on this site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.