Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Transfer talk on radio 5 live

I wish we still had Barry Conlon and Lee Crooks, all this talk of big names is doing my head in!!!!

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

I can guarantee everything will happen on Friday- my sister has very inconveniently decided to get married in the middle of the transfer window , so you can bet whilst I have no access to Bluemoon from about midday onwards, it will all start to happen.

Cobwebcat said:
Hour programme just finished.

Guys said:

Teves: KJ holding out for another club but there isn't one and Teves happy with city. They said 90% done.

Eto'o: Has met Hughes. He is very interested but money issues will drag on. If he leaves it will be to us.

Terry; 50/50 but don't rule it out. Manchester journo sounded very confident.

Good hour's gossip! Quite pro City and undertones of don't mess with us as you are pulling the tiger's tail. Nick Sturridge and they will take your captain.

Sounds reasonably positive but who is Nick Sturridge

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Irlamblue said:
Happy Feet said:
Last time I was off work we signed Barry, Tomorrow day off again, you never know! I'll get my coat.

i cant see us signing barry again
It would be good if we could though his double couldprovide cover for the original Barry.

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

Sh11.jpg

Ajay - Diamonds or paste?
Real Pearls or cultured?

and NOT Photo shopped!

Sad Pie said:
Cobwebcat said:
Hour programme just finished.

Guys said:

Teves: KJ holding out for another club but there isn't one and Teves happy with city. They said 90% done.

Eto'o: Has met Hughes. He is very interested but money issues will drag on. If he leaves it will be to us.

Terry; 50/50 but don't rule it out. Manchester journo sounded very confident.

Good hour's gossip! Quite pro City and undertones of don't mess with us as you are pulling the tiger's tail. Nick Sturridge and they will take your captain.

Sounds reasonably positive but who is Nick Sturridge

I knew someone would say that!

All of what spursmad has said, and yet them tits treated him like this. I'm sorry but I'm annoyed by this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.