Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Transfer talk on radio 5 live

dario2739 said:
I'm fucking sick of all this speculation now - I really thought we'd get our business done quickly this window.
And what the fuck's wrong with Kia Joorbachian - I thought he had a good relationship with our owners, the cheeky twat!

I dont think the delay is on our behalf to be fair. Also, Kia knows with the new PL ownership changes that he needs a fairly big payday from any of his remaining clients.

This will happen in good time, I turely believe it.

The Teves thing was that they thought KJ wanted to make sure there was no other club willing to pay more than city but they thought there was only Chelsea and they are so bothered about Terry that they would prob not be interested. Basically he was trying to get the best deal possible out there but everyone else has backed off.

I think other clubs are really wary of us now.

Barry Silkman (major tw4t.5), was also of the opinion that City needed someone to unlock a defence.......until the Sun's Manchester based writer reminded him of the club's player of the season (who he'd seen 40 or so times that season) and was of the opinion that with him, Robinho and Elano City already had that option in spades. Silkman maintained he didn't think Ireland was the part. Silkman is a f*ckwit of a 'stratospheric' order.

EVIL said:
Barry Silkman (major tw4t.5), was also of the opinion that City needed someone to unlock a defence.......until the Sun's Manchester based writer reminded him of the club's player of the season (who he'd seen 40 or so times that season) and was of the opinion that with him, Robinho and Elano City already had that option in spades. Silkman maintained he didn't think Ireland was the part. Silkman is a f*ckwit of a 'stratospheric' order.

Yeah he said we needed a Berkovic.

Mind you if we could sign a young Bernarbia.......

So Kia Joorabchian, the bloke who spends half his time hanging around Eastlands, refers to Cook & Hughes as Gary & Mark is holding back his client from signing for the richest club in the world, not because he wants chumps league football but because he thinks somone will offer more money???!!!!

He's risking blowing the deal for a few extra quid?? Where will Tevez play for more money if City pull out?

ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT!

Ross Turnball Press Conference?

Get the fuck out of there John Terry, Chelsea FC is a sinking ship, a freakshow!!

Didnt kia say that tevez's future will be sorted by around about this time in july and that he will begin training with his new club next week. I still believe this WILL happen and I think his future is with us. Good news if eto'o has actually met with hughes, didnt realise it had progressed to that level. I believe in hughes and think he will be able to sell us to possible signings very positively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.