Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Luisao

All goal.com does is rehash old articles and rewrite new ones. Luisao did say everything mentioned in that article, but more than a month ago! Goal.com is a joke! All they do is quote other articles using catchier titles.

Re: Is it worth a punt on Jermaine Beckford?

We don't shop at Netto anymore.
We need the finished article when buying a player.
We are all sick of waiting for players with potential to blossom.
He would not be happy in the reserves.
He would clog up the squad and hinder our academy talent's progress.
He is not that good anyway! (probably better than Ched/Phil/Benji though)

Re: Luisao

Pam said:
In the last 24 hours, The clowns at Goal.com have been spouting even more bullshit than than usual. Who are these people?
I take the point about the quotation marks though. For argument's sake, is he good?

he's a good player but he does gamble from time to time...and sometimes hes been punished for it. it would be a great signing for City though.

No, he isnt good enough. Always goes missing in the big games for Leeds. Would never cut it in the Prem

alternatives

here's some great players who won't be that difficult to sign.
Gourcuff
Hulk
Petroica
Witsel
Moutinho
Lusaio
Bruno alves
Trachowski
Elia
Toulalan
Wagner love
Fabiano

Hopefully Hughes is just waiting for the current rumoured players to either sign or not before going to his b list. Which I hope looks something like this.

decent striker..awful attitude...we've just got rid of sturridge, he would be a like for like (but older) replacement

was just about to post similar- if you thought sturridge had a bad attitude, he has nothing on this clown. if you're looking at lower league strikers then the best one has just signed for wigan.jason scotland will do well next season in the premiership.

No, but I want Delph. Buy him then loan him back to Leeds

Re: Least Expecting

Not 100% sure that I have full confidence in the the team that we have to get these deals done. Madrid made their intentions known went for them and have sucessfully signed and paraded them, and they are now with the club and are getting the benefit of a full pre season together, and all were higher profile targets than what we are going for.

For some reason we have had our targets firmly in sight well before the transfer window opened yet still we are trying to get the deals closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.