Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Sky Sports News Just now

Darren Lewis from Mirror, usually gives us shit, but surprisingly he's been singing our praises this window. Stuck up and defended us over Rafa's rant and said rafa's is stupid and out of order city are going places if eto and tevez come we'll have the best strike partnership. And rafa had his chnace to sign Barry last season and he absolutely blew it.....

hahha, it was nice to see some one defending us for once on SSN...thank fuck that fat Steve Curry..that dirty rag/chelsea's ass licker wasnt on...i hate that guy, look like he is putting in a lot of effort and gets out of breath just for talking...

Re: Sky Sports News Just now

I saw that. Loved the fact that he said Rafas rant was "absolute rubbish" and that Barry clearly joined City because we were going places.

At last, some sense being spoken.

CB

Re: alternatives

two good young defenders are kjaer at Palermo and marchano at racing santandar hope I've spelt them right. Both are highly rated.

Re: Least Expecting

must say i feel the same way as die-hard

the gareth barry signing came right out off left field for me, hopefully something will happen over the weekend

on up up side it is the weekend and i can preoccupie myself with getting pi$$ed up with no work computer tempting me to check up on our transfers every 2 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.