Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Sky Sports News Just now

so glad we are getting some (even someone from the mirror is a start) support

i for one can't stand that fat spanish word slurring bin dipping waiter from an'failed'

hope they crash and burn (but not to the advantage of the rags)

richardwilson.jpg

I dont believe, i dont, i bloody tell you!

Re: alternatives

Bombo said:
two good young defenders are kjaer at Palermo and marchano at racing santandar hope I've spelt them right. Both are highly rated.

Now we're talking. Simon Kjaer i think his name is, is gonna be a player and a half. He's been pretty much the only highlight for Palermo this season, but has come on leaps and bounds.

At the begining of the season, i was a Santacroce man all the way, but now i have to admit Kjaer is the bigger prospect of the 2.

Good shout.

Re: Least Expecting

not really expecting anything now till next week, hopefully one or two new faces before we fly to south africa

haha, I know Darren Lewis slagged us off all summer last season. I wonder why he has changed his tune against us???

May be he has realised once we are at the top and he needs those exclusive stories and team access....we will remember who slagged us off when we were building hahaha...

Nearly fell off the sofa. First time he has said anything positive about us!

Actually to be fait to Darren Lewis, he has been a regular on Alan Brazil 's show on Talksport, and he has been singing our praises for weeks.

He did have a go at us for punching above our weight last year but he sees what we are doing now. He had Brazil and Irani in knots last week saying that if we get Tevez and Eto'o, adding Robinho to that, would we have the best forward line in the world?

They had to agree, but they didn't like it! Lewis is one of our biggest supporters in the media now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.