Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

I am genuinely pissing myself at your delivery here, mate. I hope what you say is true, somehow can't believe it. Good effort, though :) To be fair, it wouldn't surprise me if JT was interested, but I just can't see it. You'll have to give us more info after you've had a titty wank.

Blue1973, thanks for the update, mate.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one over the coming days/weeks as the OP comes over as one (the?) of the most plausible ones we've had in the last few days.

There is a lot of content in that post that you wouldn't expect from your run of the mill WUM.

And I think it chimes with what I imagine is going on behind the scenes at City. Let's be honest, as supporters we're one step removed from reality. But the players must know (or at least have a decent idea) what the word on the street is.

I suspect this is close to the truth.

ManCityX said:
Quite possibly the biggest pile of shit I've ever read in my life. My computer actually tried forcing a shut down it's that bad.

Quality!!!

leewill31 said:
Grimble said:
Thanks for the lovely tale Aesop.

if it is a tale my god he thought alot about it!

You only have to look as far as TFM to see how far people will go to increase their e-peen.

Let me think about this you were pissed and they were straight

When I am sober I never take the piss out of pissed people

And I always believe people are telling me the truth

like all the other threads on here we,ll find out how true it is with time. This was a much better read than the large amounts of BS posted on here. If half of these claims are true its great. JT at city would be amazing. Its been very quiet since signing GB, which i think is a combo of the int fixtures and thrashing out deals. I'm expecting 2 signings next wk, whether they are the super stars we've been linked with is another thing.

Not sure even the thickest of Premiership footballers (and my God that would be thick) would give the answer Wayne Bridge supposedly did

The credibility of all this might be somewhat increased if you were to post said picture of you and Mr Beckham???

Anyway, if you're off to the titty club you'll probably see them all in there....perhaps you can continue the chat in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.