Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

I am impressed that the Internet Service Providers of Kazakhstan are able to upload that much text.

Borat really made a difference with the cultural learning he took from America.

NEWS JUST IN FROM ALBANIA

Cristiano Ronaldo is joining Celtic

Jeez, Don't know if I can cope with too many more of these sort of posts. Part of me wants to believe, but then the brain engages and tells me it's all got to be crap.

I think I'll drink myself senseless until the first day of the season and then find out what's what

As if Bridge would say "would you turn down nearly 90K a week", even if he was here for the money you would NEVER say it!

I know that this type of thread is driving some on here nuts, but it makes me laugh to be honest. Don't let them wind you up. It's what they want.

getting out of hand now!

i think an IP check is in order just to embarras this loser, Terry whispering into Barrys ear has sent this guys imagination wild!!

someone call the Priory

CTID_Blue Moon said:
As if Bridge would say "would you turn down nearly 90K a week", even if he was here for the money you would NEVER say it!

especially to someone you had just met.....could have been a reporter with a hidden mic!
and as for Terry laughing when asked if he is joining City...well IF the conversation did take place,could it just be that he was laughing because a)the question was so ridiculous(him being Mr Chelsea) or b)someone thinks he is daft enough to even give an answer to a question like that (again for all he knew the poster could have been a reporter) if he said yes headlines would be "Terry leads England to glory....then announces shock move to City"....or alternatively "Terry leads England to glory...and admits I'm not going to City"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.