Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: call me mr cynical

muenchenblue said:
superblue91 said:
muenchenblue said:
In fairness Wayne Clarke was a bit of a cult hero!!!!

LOL,i know what u mean i used to love them days,but im a bit long in the tooth now and i wana see some results now,i have a 12 year old lad who gose week in week out with me,and you cant belive how hard it was when he was younger to keep him away from the red shite,but times have changed and the younger fans wana see our club win stuff or at least come close,jesus a semi final would be a start

I know what you mean!! hope you didn't tell him about alan harper!!!

thats what swung it!!!!!!!!!

kramer said:
Bombo said:
Spindash said:
Why would you base your season ticket-purchasing on who we signed?
I haven't but your not telling me the transfer rumours haven't encouraged many who may have lapsed their support over the last few years to come back to the fold.

Would be prepared to accept your theory, but not necessarily agree, if our owner wasn't minted. Before starting a thread you should think about if it makes any sense what difference would it make to the sales and the income from the difference is small change to him thats why you are thinking nonsense

Did think about that but it's maybe not for the season ticket money, but more for the kudos of a full stadium. My whole post was more aimed at cook saying the other day he didn't want to hear the typical city phrase anymore. Well for me our transfer efforts since he has been here sum up typical city just as much as any of the teams performances on the pitch. And the eto'o saga reminded me of the john barnes one all those years ago.

PlattLaneBoy said:
superblue91 said:
StuBlue said:
already signed barry and RSC, others will surely follow theres plenty of time yet! these 2 already vastly improve the squad

barry great signing,and rsc is ok,,but if u think the addition at these 2 players is gonner make us a serious contnder for havin a go at the top for,u are very mistaken

Fuck me why dont we just jack the team in then and not try at all. Grow up lad and have a bit of faith. So go on then who would you sign given the chance. and be REALISTIC. i think santa and barry are deffo top 4 breakers.

Your having a laugh arent you?

Bombo said:
kramer said:
Bombo said:
Spindash said:
Why would you base your season ticket-purchasing on who we signed?
I haven't but your not telling me the transfer rumours haven't encouraged many who may have lapsed their support over the last few years to come back to the fold.

Would be prepared to accept your theory, but not necessarily agree, if our owner wasn't minted. Before starting a thread you should think about if it makes any sense what difference would it make to the sales and the income from the difference is small change to him thats why you are thinking nonsense

Did think about that but it's maybe not for the season ticket money, but more for the kudos of a full stadium. My whole post was more aimed at cook saying the other day he didn't want to hear the typical city phrase anymore. Well for me our transfer efforts since he has been here sum up typical city just as much as any of the teams performances on the pitch. And the eto'o saga reminded me of the john barnes one all those years ago.

The transfer window isn't shut yet so why jump to conclusions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.