Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: You are the manager

bluemonkey71 said:
just as a diversion from the boredom of waiting for news.

You have 150 million in the transfer pot.

Who do you sign and why?
Who do you sell and why?

I'd buy: Hangeland 15 mill, Alonso 25 mill , Etoo 25 mill , Tevez 25 mill, Yaya Toure £20 mill . Then keep some money back for the January window to push us on again.

I'd Sell: Evans, Fernandes, Haim, Garrido, Johnson, Benjani, Evans, Jo (loan - obviously), Bellamy.

I'd keep Elano, can be a super sub.

so you're planning to have bridge as your only LB but sign ANOTHER DMF?!

Re: New Forum posters

Slacker!

New account for me, joined just after the take over (glory hunter in-waiting) had around 100+ posts on that account but forgot my old email account details, so had to create a new one.

I'm not quite at 500 and just really bored at the moment and but I haven't started a thread yet, if that helps!

Oh and post count directly relates to epenis size and IQ if you didn't know!

Edit: Poor edumaction

Re: You are the manager

bluemonkey71 said:
just as a diversion from the boredom of waiting for news.

You have 150 million in the transfer pot.

Who do you sign and why?
Who do you sell and why?

I'd buy: Hangeland 15 mill, Alonso 25 mill , Etoo 25 mill , Tevez 25 mill, Yaya Toure £20 mill . Then keep some money back for the January window to push us on again.

I'd Sell: Evans, Fernandes, Haim, Garrido, Johnson, Benjani, Evans, Jo (loan - obviously), Bellamy.

I'd keep Elano, can be a super sub.

You forgot to tell us why pal:)

Re: New Forum posters

kinky's boots said:
BCP said:
Have you noticed that some members who have only recently joined in the last month or so are up to 500 posts already !!

I know we are very excited, but this last month,there has been a lot of 'absolutely nothing posts' to trawl through. Maybe I am just getting old........but the real problem is I'm still reading them !

and some people create 'absolutely nothing' threads too.... ;-)

Very witty ; ) But you have 80 odd posts which are worth reading !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.