Unveiling of City Banner in Bangkok...

Kreing-get your ass and your friend's asses down to the Pickled Liver!! You get to meet the great AsianBlue. Too bad I wont be back til October. BTW the birds are better in Gullivers than in Bullys. The PL is known to have some tasty "beer girls" in there as well. The other time I was in with AsianBlue the Heinekein girl was rather tasty!!! But then again so was the BLT sandwich!!!

Dubai Blue said:
havelocke said:
Are you showing the Portsmouth match in there on Sunday?

I only ask because me and the good lady missus arrive in Bangkok on Sunday for 4 days!
So I'm looking for somewhere to watch the match!

Cheers in advance!

Asian Blue said:
Portsmouth game is on in the Pickled Liver on Sunday boys.......

Yes .....confirmed Portsmouth v City is on the box in the Pickled Liver on Sunday.
If anyone needs detailed directions to the pub........P.M. me.
Fleagle and I will be there early, and wearing City tops....so come over and introduce yourselves. It should be a good night !!!!

NO WAY anyone will be able to miss Asian Blue and Fleagle!!!! Training for the run are you Dave?? Gotten any other victims er um I mean runners?? The Missus needs to sell soem more tickets-its for the kids FFS!!!

Frank the Yank said:
NO WAY anyone will be able to miss Asian Blue and Fleagle!!!! Training for the run are you Dave?? Gotten any other victims er um I mean runners?? The Missus needs to sell soem more tickets-its for the kids FFS!!!
As you know..............Fleagle and I will do the charity run in City shirts to spread the gospel in Bangkok.
Hey Frank.... are you getting your arse back for that ??
Still waiting for an e.mail from Nat with updated info and all the details for the run.
Pretty sure Fleagle will want a shirt.

Yeah confirmed i will have a shirt aswell.And will definately wear 1 of my City shirts for the run.We should try & get as many Blue Mooners to do it as pos! Maybe we should ask Noel?......haha,okay maybe not! BTW feeling a bit happier about it now.(if its possible to feel happy about having to run 6km in the middle of the night!)-Starts midnight on Sat (going into Sun) on 10th Oct right? Had a horrible feeling i might have to sit through the City game earlier drinking coke or something? But just found out no game that w/end,so i assume England are playing?:-) -Anyway will be in PL 7pm on Sun,so will see you then.-3/3 gonna happen right? It could be like the start Sven had...3 wins & no goals conceded....hopefully. If it does happen just hope the 2nd half of the season isn't the same as Svens!

fleagle said:
Yeah confirmed i will have a shirt aswell.And will definately wear 1 of my City shirts for the run.We should try & get as many Blue Mooners to do it as pos! Maybe we should ask Noel?......haha,okay maybe not! BTW feeling a bit happier about it now.(if its possible to feel happy about having to run 6km in the middle of the night!)-Starts midnight on Sat (going into Sun) on 10th Oct right? Had a horrible feeling i might have to sit through the City game earlier drinking coke or something? But just found out no game that w/end,so i assume England are playing?:-) -Anyway will be in PL 7pm on Sun,so will see you then.-3/3 gonna happen right? It could be like the start Sven had...3 wins & no goals conceded....hopefully. If it does happen just hope the 2nd half of the season isn't the same as Svens!

Hey Frank the Yank..........we need you to post on here with the updated details and charity for any other Blue Mooners who would like to join us for the run.
When you have done that, I will get back them to P.M. me for a "meet up point" on the night.
Get your arse back for that.................still have not heard from Nat !!!!!!!!!

Stop badgering me about whether or not I will be back you!! I am just trying to get my work sorted for september. Will think about October around the 20th of September!! If Fleagles wants a shirt its 1000 baht. If you want me to, I can put it up then that will be 2000 you owe me!! I am at work now but I will get Nat to give you a bell. She told me she can sort out your number the night of and I can hold on to the shirts if you want. Now back to the Pickled Liver-any more tasty Heinekein gals????

Frank the Yank said:
Stop badgering me about whether or not I will be back you!! I am just trying to get my work sorted for september. Will think about October around the 20th of September!! If Fleagles wants a shirt its 1000 baht. If you want me to, I can put it up then that will be 2000 you owe me!! I am at work now but I will get Nat to give you a bell. She told me she can sort out your number the night of and I can hold on to the shirts if you want. Now back to the Pickled Liver-any more tasty Heinekein gals????
Hey Frank................cool down o.k. we want to do the run, but we need the info and we need the main man back in Bangkok. Is that fair or not. ??
GET YOUR YANKY ARSE BACK........... IT IS YOUR SHOW !!!!!

Hey I got the new shirt today LA LA de La La

Asian Blue said:
Frank the Yank said:
Hey Frank................cool down o.k. we want to do the run, but we need the info and we need the main man back in Bangkok. Is that fair or not. ??
GET YOUR YANKY ARSE BACK........... IT IS YOUR SHOW !!!!!

Hey I got the new shirt today LA LA de La La

Frank.............in regards to the dosh for the shirts..................refer to my last e.mail that I have just sent..................Cheers mate.

don't have time to read the thread at the moment but i should be able to make it for portsmouth.

i'm easy to spot, tall (193cm about) shaved head, glasses, goatee, very pale.

pickled liver is a great joint, i go there when i can to watch football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.