Unwitting Footballer Encounters

1st one I had was when I pulled out of a side road straight into the path of Richard Edgehill. Was quite OK about the dent I put in his Fiesta.

The other 2 were at the old Warner Brothers cinema in Newcastle at Manors. Saw Mark McGhee whilst in the que for pop. Said to my mate "he even looks miserable when heis having a night out". At this point his wife tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a right mouthful.

Again in the que for tickets John Beresford was in front of me on a Wednesday afternoon. He got to the front and asked for 1 ticket for the Army of Darkness. The lass told him that that would be £4. He then said that he had heard it was only £2 on a Wednesday afternoon. The lass says to him that it is only half price with a student union card. He then asks "how do I get hold of one of them?". When he was told he could not get one he walked off refusing to pay £4!!!!!

Met Laporte & Brahim outside M&S. 2 months after, met Goater at 5 Guys Trafford Centre. Dad sat next to Kinkladze on a flight to Georgia.

Met SWP in the circle bar when he was a Chelsea player and on England duty playing at old trafford

Asked him when he was gonna come home to City. He said he definitely would one day... and he did!!

Met ,Colin bell in alderley edge dry cleaners, I pooped in to ask for directions"and the king was stood there collecting his suits.
Awestruck but nice man

Me, Raheem Sterling (Liverpool days) and about 8 other Liverpool players in a lift at Manc Airport on their way to some euro away game

Sat chatting at a table with a fat Michael Johnson in the Horse and Jockey, Chorlton, for about 10 mins before i realised who it was.

Bernardo Corradi nearly ran me over in his Range Rover Tank on the Downs in Alty

A Liverpool player of about 20 years ago, who shall remain nameless, used to bet on greyhounds in bookies across the NorthWest (including mine) but was subsequently banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.