Unwitting Footballer Encounters

Waiting for my flight back to MCR from Barcelona, and all of the Barca team stream past us to board their flight - they were off to play Arsenal in the Champions league final.

I bumped into James Milner at Universal queuing a couple weeks ago in Florida.

Couldn't fecking believe it. People were asking for autographs but the kids in our group all had City tops on and so there was zero interaction.

I know it was killing him inside not being acknowledged by us for the best part of an hour waiting for Gringots ride.

Probably thought we were glory hunting yanks!

Couldn't fecking believe it. People were asking for autographs but the kids in our group all had City tops on and so there was zero interaction.

I know it was killing him inside not being acknowledged by us for the best part of an hour waiting for Gringots ride.

Should have made a comment about being LEFT at the BACK of the queue in your finest Manc accent, that would have cheered him up no end.

I knew you were notorious mate, but people should leave you alone when you're on holiday

Should have made a comment about being LEFT at the BACK of the queue in your finest Manc accent, that would have cheered him up no end.

. . . and once he was in the middle of the queue @tolmie's hairdoo should have shouted, "Look James, you're finally in the center of something."

Met Andy Gray (the ex-Palace player, not the Scottish one) at a stag do. He was a football agent then, probably still is. Great bloke. Shit at quad-biking though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.