Upson

smiles said:
supercity36 said:
TBH id rather give zola 12m than gollum 25. plus if we get upson it means onouha will now start with toure, as opposed to our ned sitting on the bench

You really think we'd sign him to bench him?!

Why not?
Isn't that the level we're aiming for?
A squad of quality players.
Cover in all positions.
No one is to big to be "benched"

BlueMo' said:
smiles said:
You really think we'd sign him to bench him?!

Why not?
Cover in all positions.

You buy to improve on what you have, if MH didn't think he was worthy of a starting berth he wouldn't be after him in the first place. Saying that, this is the Mirror, so we may not be in for him at all...

Ronnie the Rep said:
I'd rather keep Dunney

I'd rather not. The game against Rangers clearly demonstrated yet again how much of a liability Dunne has become. He made Tal Ben Haim look half decent.

smiles said:
BlueMo' said:
Why not?
Cover in all positions.

You buy to improve on what you have, if MH didn't think he was worthy of a starting berth he wouldn't be after him in the first place. Saying that, this is the Mirror, so we may not be in for him at all...

I'll take the flak but i reckon he's better than some we have.

BlueMo' said:
smiles said:

I'll take the flak but i reckon he's better than some we have.

Bar Toure I reckon he's better than all we have...

Bar Toure I reckon he's better than all we have...

He certainly is. Much better than Dunne and certainly Ben Haim. Will also cost half what we offered for Lescott. Get 3 or 4 years out of him would be a good signing. Plus the bank that now own West Ham are near bankruptcy so should be cheap.

Lets not forget our first objective is to make sure Ben Haim never wears a city shirt again. Beyond shocking we will never keep a clean sheet with him getting a game.

i think upson would be a good solid signing to be honest.we need solid performers and upson is deffo one of them.anyone thing ned could play right back? play ned toure upson bridge?

richards30 said:
i think upson would be a good solid signing to be honest.we need solid performers and upson is deffo one of them.anyone thing ned could play right back? play ned toure upson bridge?

I'm not sure where this idea of Onouha as a RB comes from? Is it because you want him in the team or he actually has played the position before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.