Upson

Lol. The one dimensional deals are more down to Hughes and I cant really blame him.

His heads on the block if it goes wrong and buying what you know, proven quality from the top reaches of the league is a tried and tested tactic.

It worked for Chelsea, given enough time and money it will work for us.

Any player comming from abroad 50 - 50 it wont work however good they are. So as much as the RSC and Bellamys of this world wind up a fair proportion of us fans I can at least see where he is comming from.

alera,i think you`re right and i think the players that mh has signed proves that he knows what a massive first few months this is gonna be for him personally.all the players have premiership experience and its gonna be vital in november/december january to have players who have been there and done it and i think if upson is signed instead of lescott then i think its another box ticked.as robinho said we need to have the foundations at the back to base our team on and an england international would make a difference.

sadly Dunne is a spent force if we have any pretentions of top six finishes , Upson , Lescott , Hangeland and lots more are far superior , he has been an excellent servant and ambassador for our club but anyone who still thinks he can cut it are disillusioned and if we keep him we will fail.

be happy if we sign Upson,good defender .Lescott has run its course time to move on now.

Upson isn't that good. Slow, injury prone and makes some howlers of Dunne level occasionally. Not for me. Look OUTSIDE the PL, Hughes, you can find far better quality of CB there for this money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.