Upson

TBH i dont really think we can get much better at this late stage to fit streight in to a prem squad and make a difference

Dont know why everyone is so against upson coming! Lescott doesnt really look like its happening imo! We are in need of a defender dunne is good not sure if i consider him to be top four class defender ned could be but is still young for a centre back! Upson is leader and a quality defender! I dont know if anyone has noticed but tal ben haim has been getting game time! GET UPSON IN ASAP!lol

dachoosen1 said:
Dont know why everyone is so against upson coming! Lescott doesnt really look like its happening imo! We are in need of a defender dunne is good not sure if i consider him to be top four class defender ned could be but is still young for a centre back! Upson is leader and a quality defender! I dont know if anyone has noticed but tal ben haim has been getting game time! GET UPSON IN ASAP!lol

Could offer T.BH as part of the deal...

sam221985 said:
dachoosen1 said:

Could offer T.BH as part of the deal...

we'd probably have to pay them to take him

Upson is a quality proven player in that position. Hes much better than Dunne and certainly Ben Haim and at the moment Nedum as well.

I would be happy to get him he would only cost around £10 million, throw in Ben Haim maybe they dont know how shit he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.