Upson

Sound like a good deal to me 10mil for upson or 15mil plus tbh for upson! That would be the best deal of the summer!lol

moomba said:
Biamp said:
Well he is class, if he's not then he wont be even close to the England squad !!

Gary Neville says hi.
right back is a known weakness regarding england, johnson is the current 1st choice, he had a pretty good season but where was his competition, neville wrongly got in the squad at the end of the season but just proves how weak RB is, where as CB you got terry, rio, lescott, upson, woodgate, dawson, king, cahill, davies(villa), jagielka, all getting in or near the england squad in recent times

He's not a glamourous signing but he'll give us some stability and consistency at the back, which is badly needed.

has anyone given thought that it might not just be the simple addition of playing staff but our defensive coaching team and general organisation that needs a little extra input too?

I've no question against the capacities of our players (current ones on the books) but their confidence could still need building and our organisation dreadful... and it has been for quite some time.

maybe this should be in a different thread - but thought I'd just lob it in to get people's reactions...

I dont know lthink hughes took most of his blackburn caching staff and they were usual pretty tight at the back!

MCFCinUSA said:
has anyone given thought that it might not just be the simple addition of playing staff but our defensive coaching team and general organisation that needs a little extra input too?

I've no question against the capacities of our players (current ones on the books) but their confidence could still need building and our organisation dreadful... and it has been for quite some time.

maybe this should be in a different thread - but thought I'd just lob it in to get people's reactions...

Bloody people lobbing things in now...lol (kidding)

I feel that the coaching staff seem to be doing fine. We have needed a stronger defense for a while and if it wasn't for some mistakes last year we could have got 7th place and been in Europe this year

dachoosen1 said:
Sound like a good deal to me 10mil for upson or 15mil plus tbh for upson! That would be the best deal of the summer!lol

I think thats a bit harsh on west ham, I think we'd need to give them more than 5 mill to take tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.