Upson

according to the mail, west ham have got to sell him before the transfer window closes as they have to raise 10 million.

bookiesgirl said:
according to the mail, west ham have got to sell him before the transfer window closes as they have to raise 10 million.

If I were ITK, or just pretending to be one, I'd be saying that Upson was nailed on. Just using common sense tells you that if Hughes can't get Lescott, this lad ticks all the boxes.

I think they should give this a rest personally i dnt think upson is a very gd player and secondly we have touree now lets just giv it a rest enough has been spent lets see wat happens this season

mancity97 said:
I think they should give this a rest personally i dnt think upson is a very gd player and secondly we have touree now lets just giv it a rest enough has been spent lets see wat happens this season

ithink you,re talking bollocks and you can,t spell..................

riley347 said:
mancity97 said:

ithink you,re talking bollocks and you can,t spell..................

how is this bollox

An 'ITK' on a West Ham forum claims he's been told Upson to City is a done deal. Hope not as i think we can do better but we'll see

Failsworth_Blue said:
An 'ITK' on a West Ham forum claims he's been told Upson to City is a done deal. Hope not as i think we can do better but we'll see

Don't worry about it fella, look how many ITK's swore blind that Terry & Lescott were nailed on and done!

Its a yes from me. Upson ticks all the boxes-experienced, strong in the air and above all left sided. Get him and we have a strong hand. Top 6 nailed on.

Dribble said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Don't worry about it fella, look how many ITK's swore blind that Terry & Lescott were nailed on and done!

Indeed mate i take everything they say with a pinch of salt, sure we can do better than Upson but we'll see what comes of it if anything at all

bert38 said:
Its a yes from me. Upson ticks all the boxes-experienced, strong in the air and above all left sided. Get him and we have a strong hand. Top 6 nailed on.

get al ife hes non o those

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.