Upton Park memories

I don't think Bojinov scored, but he looked very good, wikipedia says his first league goal was May 2009 (his only goal), then he left. In the intervening 2 years, played 12 games, most as a sub.

Geovanni scored after an awesome run by Onouha.

It was nedum who scored the other wasn't it?
I can't remember, by the time I got there we'd had a few (quite a few) beers. In fact I thought I'd probably hallucinated about how good the football was.

I've never had any bad experiences there if I'm honest, can't even remember seeing us lose there, and I wish I was going this year, but I'd forgotten they were moving, and was too late to order a ticket.

I can't remember, by the time I got there we'd had a few (quite a few) beers. In fact I thought I'd probably hallucinated about how good the football was.

I've never had any bad experiences there if I'm honest, can't even remember seeing us lose there, and I wish I was going this year, but I'd forgotten they were moving, and was too late to order a ticket.
I took my youngest daughter there as she wanted to do an away game where it was just the two of us, from 1--0 up we lost 4-1, she never went again unless the others were there as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.