Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Post Match Thread

pitch was shite, first half was worse! gonna have to up it 100% on friday, they will kick the shit out of us and play a much faster tempo, we seem to be in a rut of trying to win games without putting the effort in, walking football

It's not a game that will live long in the memory ;-)

Thought we were pretty poor first half, though it was hard against a 10 man defence, better second half, once they ran out of defensive fortune.
Get it right mate, it was all 11 behind the ball, PLUS they used the training cones to build a wall in front of the team bus.

The only thing that changed the second half is the Reds had to come out & play after conceding an added time opener in the first.

This allowed us the space to pick them off twice in 15 minutes for a comfortable night's work.

Not our best performance, but it was more than enough for a pretty average side.

Jack's still recovering from his hangover.

He's lost that split second decision making it took him a season to get.

He's holding onto the ball too long & taking too many touches which disrupts our play.

He's also become too predictable. 8/10 he'll get the ball, feint at the defenders, turn round & pass back to our left back.

He's currently not even making a case to keep the spot ahead of Doku.
Here we go.

He struggled in the heat tonight, he’s said as much on Instagram.

Literally our best goalscorer in the Prem of late.

Anyone would think the rest of the team weren’t…er, holding onto the ball and passing back.

I've defended Grealish more than most on here since his signing, but his performances of late are proof that you should never judge a player by his goal numbers.

He was playing far better in my eyes when he wasn't scoring.
I just can’t believe that YET AGAIN there is a pile on with Jack when he clearly struggled with the heat tonight.

And now the usual suspects bringing up his treble celebrations SIX MONTHS AGO. WTF does that have to do with tonight’s match?

Pep keeps playing him so why don’t you all bring up your tired boring agendas with Pep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.