Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Post Match Thread

Despite Urawa Red Diamonds' energetic approach which gave Eddy a few scares in the first half it was a reasonably comfortable game for us and as a rare bonus of a clean sheet. Fingers crossed we give an even better perfomance in the final.

Pitch was crap and slow which messed up our rhythm, and their defence was as compact as any I've seen out of possession. That aside, we kept plugging away and got our rewards. A few wayward passes in defence (which I'll put down to the slow pitch), but Ederson was up to the task. The 2 standout moments for me were Walker's pass for Kovacic's goal and Ederson's tackle late in the second half.

You have literally posted the same post several times in the past few months.

Go and share your groundbreaking “sports science” report with Pep and the City sports science team and stop boring the hell out of us.
I've talked to loads of blues who've thought the same about Jack. No-one's piling in on him. He had his fun; I hope he doesn't do it when he scores his hat trick at Wembley next May, when he secures us another treble.

These guys are extreme elite athlete's. I think the club/Pep will have had a word. You can't go on benders and not do some damage, nor recover quickly.

I just can’t believe that YET AGAIN there is a pile on with Jack when he clearly struggled with the heat tonight.

And now the usual suspects bringing up his treble celebrations SIX MONTHS AGO. WTF does that have to do with tonight’s match?

Pep keeps playing him so why don’t you all bring up your tired boring agendas with Pep?
I'm not speaking about just tonight... I thought Jack played well when he returned from injury. He was the best player on the pitch versus United IMO, but I'm struggling to remember another game he imposed himself in since then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.