Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Post Match Thread

Still not firing on all cylinders with too many players out of form & many individual mistakes, which could have been punished by a better team. However an improved second half performance.
Hopefully fewer matches in January will help to recharge the batteries.

Last edited:
I've talked to loads of blues who've thought the same about Jack. No-one's piling in on him. He had his fun; I hope he doesn't do it when he scores his hat trick at Wembley next May, when he secures us another treble.

These guys are extreme elite athlete's. I think the club/Pep will have had a word. You can't go on benders and not do some damage, nor recover quickly.
And apparently the club have had serious words with him & are seriously pissed off.

It's City who're unnecessarily suffering. We need Jack back & off the keg.

I thought Nunes looked a little sharper and was one of our better performers.

I just wish he'd scored from that Grealish assist, if only for Grealish's sake as he's obviously under some kind of instruction to wait and bide his time for that a specific moment when the opposing winger hasn't tracked back to help his Full Back

I thought we played pretty well overall and every player played his part.

Could and should have scored at least a couple more. A bit sloppy defensively at times with underhit passes but other than that, no complaints.

It was dull, mainly due to them putting 11 men behind the ball. We did what we had to do. They knew a goal would come eventually and when it did it would be game over

No point wasting energy tonight when we have a much harder game in 3 nights against a team that surely will show a bit more ambition than that

That ball from Walker....

wow-icegif-27.gif

Jack's still recovering from his hangover.

He's lost that split second decision making it took him a season to get.

He's holding onto the ball too long & taking too many touches which disrupts our play.

He's also become too predictable. 8/10 he'll get the ball, feint at the defenders, turn round & pass back to our left back.

He's currently not even making a case to keep the spot ahead of Doku.
What would you suggest he do dribble?

that's a closed shop, We are the only club in Manchester
Being brought up in Reddish the primary criterion for a successful season was being, if you like, champions of what is now Greater Manchester. Being ahead of United in every competition we were both in was what mattered, anything else was icing on the cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.