Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the semi final definitely on Tuesday I thought Wednesday was one of the days.

How many stadiums are they using for the CWC do you know and which one is it
I'm expecting the 3rd place play off to be played at the Prince Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium, .

and the final at King Abdullah Sport City Stadium
kasm_top.jpg

One semi final at each ground (presumably sorted out at the draw or shortly after).
Two stadiums above. One semi final at each, final and 3rd place play off split between them.

Usually the semi finals are Tuesday and Wednesday then the final is Saturday, but the final is on the Friday this year, so either the semi finals are eith both Tuesday or potentially one Monday, one Tuesday.

I didn't realise the host nation got to enter a team. That will be interesting, to see how they fair. Al Ittihad with Kante, Fabinho and Benzema are the team that are entered as winners of the league last season.

I didn't realise the host nation got to enter a team. That will be interesting, to see how they fair. Al Ittihad with Kante, Fabinho and Benzema are the team that are entered as winners of the league last season.
Be good to speak to some of their local fans and see how much support there is.

And potentially Salah by the sounds of it

Any idea of KO times roughly.
Jeddah is 2 hours ahead of UK time.
the semi final might not have the same KO times but for ours they will be mindful of the UK audience.
8pm local time would be 6pm UK.
Fine for TV audiences and the heat will be ok.

This is just my thinking - nothing more.

Jeddah is 2 hours ahead of UK time.
the semi final might not have the same KO times but for ours they will be mindful of the UK audience.
8pm local time would be 6pm UK.
Fine for TV audiences and the heat will be ok.

This is just my thinking - nothing more.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.