Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boca vs Fluminense tomorrow to determine the final spot at this tournament.

City
Boca/Fluminense
Urawa Red Diamonds
Club León
Al Ahly
Auckland City
Al-Ittihad

It's a pretty stong list for those who are unaware.
Boca and Fluminense are 2 of the biggest clubs in South America and either would represent a serious challenge.
Leon and Urawa Reds are both reasonably strong but, provided City turn up, we should beat either of them relatively comfortably. Al Ahly are the biggest club in Egypt and arguably the biggest in all of Africa. Al-Ittihad is one of the 4 state-owned Saudi clubs who have had serious recent investment, signing Kanté, Benzema and Fabinho amongst others. Auckland are unlikely to get past the first round so I doubt we'll be seeing them.

Definitely still available mate I’ve just gone in, all categories still there let’s me buy 2 more
I found you needed to use the link in the email 3 times, one for final, semi and 3rd place play off, presumably to direct you to City reserved allocation

Boca vs Fluminense tomorrow to determine the final spot at this tournament.

City
Boca/Fluminense
Urawa Red Diamonds
Club León
Al Ahly
Auckland City
Al-Ittihad

It's a pretty stong list for those who are unaware.
Boca and Fluminense are 2 of the biggest clubs in South America and either would represent a serious challenge.
Leon and Urawa Reds are both reasonably strong but, provided City turn up, we should beat either of them relatively comfortably. Al Ahly are the biggest club in Egypt and arguably the biggest in all of Africa. Al-Ittihad is one of the 4 state-owned Saudi clubs who have had serious recent investment, signing Kanté, Benzema and Fabinho amongst others. Auckland are unlikely to get past the first round so I doubt we'll be seeing them.
Auckland City apparently hold the record for most continental trebles, but yep they are only an ametur side.

I found you needed to use the link in the email 3 times, one for final, semi and 3rd place play off, presumably to direct you to City reserved allocation
Correct.
I used the code to buy tickets for all three games
they will apparently refund either the play of or final depending on how we get on in the semi. Tickets are completely cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.