Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed I think it's unlikely you'll be able to get one from the ground, I'm expecting some sort of bus service to and from the stadium.

Not sure where the "to and from" is though - the corniche (seafront) maybe?

I'm hoping it's feasible to attend the 3rd place play off and the final on the same day, so am hoping there will be a bus between the two grounds but maybe that's optimistic.
Is the 3rd place play off confirmed to take place on 22nd December also?

Is the 3rd place play off confirmed to take place on 22nd December also?
Not confirmed, no. Just assumed given at least one (maybe both) of the semi finals will take place on the Tuesday, I don't think they could play it before the Friday which is the day of the final.

Should be, there is a small possibility of Palace too but, i think personally it will go ahead and possible be played Friday night to give us the extra day.
Can’t see it being the Friday night as the final champions league group stage game is that midweek. I’m expecting palace Saturday and our semi in Saudi on the Tuesday

Can’t see it being the Friday night as the final champions league group stage game is that midweek. I’m expecting palace Saturday and our semi in Saudi on the Tuesday
If we play the Tuesday in the champions league Friday is a possibility, particularly as there's a good chance the champions league game will be a dead rubber.

If we win the league after all this disruption, I’ll be amazed. Something will have to give, the LC is a cert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.