URGENT HELP | Who’s flying from Manchester Airport NOW?

Doesn’t look promising for them. Apparently no duplicate tickets and they’ve been told only unless someone doesn’t turn up! I’m assuming that means someone who should be picking tickets up at game time.
One of my friends who went yesterday with Spike’s crew says that a fan bought two tickets last night for ....£2,500! £1,250 per ticket!

Doesn’t look promising for them. Apparently no duplicate tickets and they’ve been told only unless someone doesn’t turn up! I’m assuming that means someone who should be picking tickets up at game time.
One of my friends who went yesterday with Spike’s crew says that a fan bought two tickets last night for ....£2,500! £1,250 per ticket!
so you can’t take a photo of tickets and show them at the entrance with bar code ?

so you can’t take a photo of tickets and show them at the entrance with bar code ?
They’ve done that and are hoping that when they get to the stadium, with all the paperwork etc, they’re might be a chance.

Why, when I wasn’t even there and basically it has nothing to do with me apart from them asking for my help, do I feel ‘guilty’? I’ve done all I can but keep thinking there must be something else I can/could/should do!! Weird or what?

They’ve done that and are hoping that when they get to the stadium, with all the paperwork etc, they’re might be a chance.

Why, when I wasn’t even there and basically it has nothing to do with me apart from them asking for my help, do I feel ‘guilty’? I’ve done all I can but keep thinking there must be something else I can/could/should do!! Weird or what

Maybe worth taking photos of the tickets with a copy of a paper showing today's date or maybe a news chanell if they show date and time as evidence the tickets are still in England?

Why, when I wasn’t even there and basically it has nothing to do with me apart from them asking for my help, do I feel ‘guilty’? I’ve done all I can but keep thinking there must be something else I can/could/should do!! Weird or what?
Hope it works out. I can’t see why it would be a problem if you have an id and a bar code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.