URGENT HELP | Who’s flying from Manchester Airport NOW?

The ticket office will be in situ somewhere in Porto issuing tickets. They will do a duplicate if you can find a way to get in touch.

The ticket office will be in situ somewhere in Porto issuing tickets. They will do a duplicate if you can find a way to get in touch.

They have been told over there and I’ve been told by one of my contacts at City, who picked up my message after I’d posted on here, that there are definitely no duplicates. :-(

Sorry about your bag by the way. Horrible people taking advantage of folk enjoying themselves. Grrr

Doesn’t look promising for them. Apparently no duplicate tickets and they’ve been told only unless someone doesn’t turn up! I’m assuming that means someone who should be picking tickets up at game time.
One of my friends who went yesterday with Spike’s crew says that a fan bought two tickets last night for ....£2,500! £1,250 per ticket!
I haven’t turned up stuck in Mcr my Covid PCR result never arrived
They can have my ticket FOC if the can find a way to persuade the club to give it them

How can you possibly forget the tickets to one of our greatest achievements? Might as well have left your passport at home too.

Hope you get it sorted, but it will be difficult.

Gutted for you bud.
Thanks the way I feel at the moment that could be me with football I may not even watch the game later I renew my season ticket ( not the clubs fault I know )
Used a Government approved apparently guaranteed private company
Shambolic and inept still not heard from them
Watched City for 45 years I may never see a Champs Final again
I can’t even go to the CFA thats sold out
suspect all the pubs will have tables booked
Gone from going to watching at home
I may just fuck football off for good
I can’t even watch the build up etc

anyway you enjoy and I hope we win
Up the blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.