URGENT HELP | Who’s flying from Manchester Airport NOW?

Thanks the way I feel at the moment that could be me with football I may not even watch the game later I renew my season ticket ( not the clubs fault I know )
Used a Government approved apparently guaranteed private company
Shambolic and inept still not heard from them
Watched City for 45 years I may never see a Champs Final again
I can’t even go to the CFA thats sold out
suspect all the pubs will have tables booked
Gone from going to watching at home
I may just fuck football off for good
I can’t even watch the build up etc

anyway you enjoy and I hope we win
Up the blues
Gutted for you, where are you now?

I haven’t turned up stuck in Mcr my Covid PCR result never arrived
They can have my ticket FOC if the can find a way to persuade the club to give it them
I am totally mortified because I was so insensitive and didn’t say how gutted I am for you @Sheikh rattle and roll. I am really sorry. Have sent you a PM.

I haven’t turned up stuck in Mcr my Covid PCR result never arrived
They can have my ticket FOC if the can find a way to persuade the club to give it them
Thanks the way I feel at the moment that could be me with football I may not even watch the game later I renew my season ticket ( not the clubs fault I know )

Up the blues
I have one spare for CFA - if you’re interested how do I PM you? -don’t normally comment on here just read :-/

I have one spare for CFA - if you’re interested how do I PM you? -don’t normally comment on here just read :-/
Luckybluekeks........that is a great gesture. Let us know if you get the ticket to our most deserved blue. It’s not right what has happened and I hope someone at the club can do something nice for Sheik rattle and roll. If anyone has a contact at the club, please notify them. Respect to all blues who have gone through the nightmare of getting tickets, tests and travel sorted. Respect to you Sheik rattle and roll for hanging in there.

Now let’s win this thing. C’mon City!

Luckybluekeks........that is a great gesture. Let us know if you get the ticket to our most deserved blue. It’s not right what has happened and I hope someone at the club can do something nice for Sheik rattle and roll. If anyone has a contact at the club, please notify them. Respect to all blues who have gone through the nightmare of getting tickets, tests and travel sorted. Respect to you Sheik rattle and roll for hanging in there.

Now let’s win this thing. C’mon City!
Gutted for the guy-he needs to be alongside fellow blues tonight-any idea how I PM him so I can give him details?

Up the blues

Feel for you fella.

Fell in the same scenario last year albeit for a much different travel occasion. Always thought you are at the mercy of the PCR test being processed on time which doesn’t give much leeway if things are delayed.

Anyway, give it a few hrs & hopefully you’ll end up watching the Blues lift the Big Ears - chin up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.