US Politics Thread

What’s next for Letitia James? She has brought down a past President and the all powerful NRA so far this year!
She is a complete and utter star who acts courageously to enforce the law where others might not dare to go. A powerful and brilliant black woman is the stuff of nightmares for the bonkers right.
Go Letitia!

I agree, if LaPierre is all thats wrong with America then James is all that’s right with it. Brilliant woman born and raised in Brooklyn by a family with modest means. Gone on to do one of the biggest jobs in the city and she’s got there entirely on merit.

I just hope for her sake she has a good security retinue. There’s a reason nobody else has dared go after these people…

MeidasTouch LegalAF take on the Supreme Court delay in making a ruling RE Jan 6th Case

And complete with another fucking ad placement!
===
I like MediasTouch, generally, but FFS - they're selling out - just like Alex Jones and ilk. It begs the question - are they being honest - or are they in it for the money?

On youtube it's particularly frustrating - watching one of their podcast segments only to be violently interrupted by one of their stupid ads - and then you skip over this shit only to be confronted with a youtube ad.

MeidasTouch LegalAF take on the Supreme Court delay in making a ruling RE Jan 6th Case

And complete with another fucking ad placement!
===
I like MediasTouch, generally, but FFS - they're selling out - just like Alex Jones and ilk. It begs the question - are they being honest - or are they in it for the money?

On youtube it's particularly frustrating - watching one of their podcast segments only to be violently interrupted by one of their stupid ads - and then you skip over this shit only to be confronted with a youtube ad.

The presenters reading a scripted ad (on tape) in the middle of their piece
is just weird. They need to generate income but this is not the way to do it.

They need to generate income but this is not the way to do it.
Each of the hosts are lawyers, and judging by their various podcasts, very capable lawyers.

Do they really need the income?

And even if their income as a practicing attorney isn't enough to make them independently wealthy, they've got a youtube viewership of over 2M, approaching 3M.

I could be wrong - but it seems to me that it's simple greed that drives the ad placements - while diminishing the trustworthiness of the channels.

Each of the hosts are lawyers, and judging by their various podcasts, very capable lawyers.

Do they really need the income?

And even if their income as a practicing attorney isn't enough to make them independently wealthy, they've got a youtube viewership of over 2M, approaching 3M.

I could be wrong - but it seems to me that it's simple greed that drives the ad placements - while diminishing the trustworthiness of the channels.
Ben has basically given up practising to concentrate on the network, so he certainly needs the money.
How much do they make from utube viewership?
There are several others who work full time to produce the programmes.
I think greed is well wide of the mark.

Reticent to say it but after tonight there’s a good chance Trump could be running unopposed in the primaries. As much as I don’t like Haley she needs to hang in there… she might be shit but she seems drastically less likely to overthrow democracy as President. If she gets absolutely poleaxed in her home state it’s going to be hard for her not to drop out. She needs to play the long game in the hope Trump either gets charged, or the years of McDonalds finally catch up with him.

Trump can really only disappoint in South Carolina. Everybody expects him to win heavily, anything less might put some cracks in the façade.

Heritage.

Wibble, hope our players are kept in cotton wool there in the summer.

EDIT*** Oops we're off to the North side but just being in the country the same point stands with apologies to our American posters who aren't on ignore.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.