US Politics Thread

I do not have a degree in political science, I've never held public office and I have no background in political polling.

That being said, I can 100% make a call in the upcoming GQP primaries:
Tim Scott will not be the GQP nominee for POTUS. If you want details as to how I've come to this conclusion I'd be happy to explain my thinking.

View attachment 80388
Watching his bid speech he would beat Biden.

Saw a clip of Biden talking to the press and jesus he's old. How can he legitimately expect to govern for another 4 years? He looks and sounds doddery, and its not his stutter, but his speech is just that of a very old person. Its really slow and so are his actions. His faculty may still be there but he's not a commanding or confidence inspiring figure in the least.

Be interesting to see him debate

Watching his bid speech he would beat Biden.
Biden has been a fantastic President (the only misstep he's had as far as I'm concerned is the withdrawal from Afghanistan which I agree had to be done, but the logistics were less than desirable even taking into account the mess that Trump got us into) - the far Right has demonized him at every turn. And his slow speech - which he's used for years - to combat stuttering plays into the false narrative that he's mentally deficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.