US Politics Thread

Meadows had the opportunity to play ball much sooner than he did. Had he done so he'd have been offered a much better deal. As it is his loyalty to Trump has been his downfall.

EVERYTHING Trump touches dies.
Note how it's carefully worded. Limited immunity. This is a lesser of all the potential crimes. Given he's niw flipped once I'm sure they will be back on to him re Jan 6th.

This is the problem for Trump fighting so many fronts.

Meadows had the opportunity to play ball much sooner than he did. Had he done so he'd have been offered a much better deal. As it is his loyalty to Trump has been his downfall.

EVERYTHING Trump touches dies.
They arent without blame, they knew what he was. I fancy by the time Mark Meadows came in I think he was the 3rd chief of his staff in as many years, so there is a good argument he is an enabler. He attracted people who knew EVERYTHING he was involved with was the continuation of one big grift

They arent without blame, they knew what he was. I fancy by the time Mark Meadows came in I think he was the 3rd chief of his staff in as many years, so there is a good argument he is an enabler. He attracted people who knew EVERYTHING he was involved with was the continuation of one big grift
Jared and Ivanka must be absolutely shitting themselves right now.

The orange arsehole will be twitching.
Seems to be some anticipation in the air.

As I understand it the grand Juries have to sit and agree to charge. This week the jury sat in washington and this has been the long rumbling case - but a new GJ was also formed in Florida. They have to sit in the state where the crime was committed. Having this over two states is a complexity but also a sign they have a broad range of criminality and are deep in to the technicalities. If he is indicted it will be interesting to see which state is mentioned in the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.