US Politics Thread

Of course I did. You just didn't like the answer. Let me make it longer and clearer. No, I don't mean unfortunate as in ' it happened by accident.'

I mean unfortunate as in it's bad for those it has happened to. I think you could have inferred that from reading the whole paragraph.
Thank you for finally answering the question.

I did, yes.
Yes you did. But you were wrong all along.

I don't understand why you'd conclude my 'unfortunate' means ' happened by accident' seemed a silly conclusion to reach. But hey, I figured we probably use language and words differently. Hence why I restated what unfortunate meant in that context. i.e 'it's a horror of human reality.'

But somehow you missed that too. I guess 3rd time was a charm. At least now you know.

Now I still haven't gotten an answer from anyone why I should care more about Ukrainians than Cameroonians. But I'm sure someone will clear it up for me shortly.

This is most welcome news. And yet, there's a not-insubstantial chance that the next US President is Donald Trump.

I typically look at betting odds to determine where things stand. And it's not looking good at all for democracy at the moment:

According to bettors, Trump is basically a coin-flip from becoming the next US president. This from folks who actually have a lot of money on the line.
What were the odds on the red wave in 2022 and can you remember the odds on the last presidential election in 2020?

Interesting this as its just a total clown show. It's there own shitty bill that they are blocking. It's full of awful stuff yet they can only do chaos. No shitty bill is shitty enough for all of them. And even if one was shitty enough there's bound to be a few of them who think nah I'll just block this and get my name on TV.

Suggests that the looming shut down is nailed on and they never play well for the governing party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.