US Politics Thread

Ha ha ha ha my wife and I are sitting in an airport on our way to our new home in Bend, Oregon which just closed today! We’ll be splitting time between CA and OR. But at some point I may need to change my handle permanently.

Meantime I’ll still be a CA resident so I humbly accept this nomination. As my first order of business, I propose a national Rag Tax. I haven’t worked out all the details quite yet so if anyone has suggestions . . . . :)
Ahh - you're leaving San Francisco :( ?

I know we've discussed this numerous times before, but my trips there are still absolutely solid memories.
Thinking of going with the kids next year (I'd like to see LA at least once in my life) but SF and the surrounds I'm more keen on.

Oregon sounds lovely btw - congrats on the move.

Ahh - you're leaving San Francisco :( ?

I know we've discussed this numerous times before, but my trips there are still absolutely solid memories.
Thinking of going with the kids next year (I'd like to see LA at least once in my life) but SF and the surrounds I'm more keen on.

Oregon sounds lovely btw - congrats on the move.
Thanks — naturally it’s raining today! It’s high desert so not much rain usually, right on the leeward (east) side of the Cascade Range. It’s a vacation home for another year but then when the youngest goes to college next year, we start doing 50/50 between SF and here and then maybe full time up here when I retire. Sadly no City supporters group in Bend . . . YET!

Bend is a great town — more parks, restaurants pubs, and dogs than any town it’s size (100k) per capita in America!

Ha ha ha ha my wife and I are sitting in an airport on our way to our new home in Bend, Oregon which just closed today! We’ll be splitting time between CA and OR. But at some point I may need to change my handle permanently.

Meantime I’ll still be a CA resident so I humbly accept this nomination. As my first order of business, I propose a national Rag Tax. I haven’t worked out all the details quite yet so if anyone has suggestions . . . . :)

Don't tell me you've moved all that way just to rent movies from Blockbuster again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.