US Politics Thread

Increasingly loud rumours suggesting Michelle Obama is going to run.

Might not be a terrible idea actually.
Not this time round I don't think, unless Biden decides not to run at all.

If she pits herself against Biden, she splits the Democrat vote and lets in the Republican candidate, whoever it might be and that would be an absolute disaster.

Not this time round I don't think, unless Biden decides not to run at all.

If she pits herself against Biden, she splits the Democrat vote and lets in the Republican candidate, whoever it might be and that would be an absolute disaster.

If the Dems decide Biden’s not up to it they could parachute her in as the candidate which seems to be what I’m reading?

If the Dems decide Biden’s not up to it they could parachute her in as the candidate which seems to be what I’m reading?
It's what the GOP conspiracy theorists are suggesting. Now they've suggested it, it might begin to sound quite attractive. But not many presidential candidates have held no public office. Wouid she really want that life back?

No Democrats are deciding Biden’s not up to it. Only Biden would decide that. Or Jill if something happened to him. Even then Michelle Obama has no campaign infrastructure, no campaign money, but more importantly, has never expressed an interest let alone a desire to be a politician.

I’d also love to see the source of what you’re reading. Because if this is what the GOP hopes, and that’s where this is coming from, my conspiracy theory would be that their internal polls have found no way to defeat Biden.

I’d also love to see the source of what you’re reading. Because if this is what the GOP hopes, and that’s where this is coming from, my conspiracy theory would be that their internal polls have found no way to defeat Biden.
Ted Cruz may be the sources. He's been saying this on his podcasts. There was brief coverage of this in passing on one of the youtube videos (Meidas Touch?) I recently watched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.