US Politics Thread

RE Michelle Obama will run...

Yeah, it's a Ted Cruz-initiated rumor.
You know its the truth if it's coming from someone like Ted Cruz, the man always tells the truth. Right?

Will be interesting to see how this week pans out. Could Gatez be kicked out? Does McCarthy face a challenge?

This all seems like noise. I would imagine things will be much the same when the 45 days are up and the next shutdown is on the cards.

The real drama is in Georgia where last week one of the 18 accused changed their plea to guilty and the prosecutor confirmed to the judge that others might receive offers. It's hard for Trump to claim a witch hunt when his Co accused are pleading guilty.

It’s quite easy actually because none of his cult pay any fucking attention to reality.
Agree but there is a downside to having such deluded fans. Trump will be in court today and this will be the start of a gruelling period of legal battles. Trump would have loved to have shut the government down and have everyone talking about him, big crowds outside all waving pitchforks. But it's early days and there just isn't the interest from his fans to do anything about it. Give it 6 months and Trump losing in court will be run of the mill.

Agree but there is a downside to having such deluded fans. Trump will be in court today and this will be the start of a gruelling period of legal battles. Trump would have loved to have shut the government down and have everyone talking about him, big crowds outside all waving pitchforks. But it's early days and there just isn't the interest from his fans to do anything about it. Give it 6 months and Trump losing in court will be run of the mill.

Oh yes — definitely agree! I was simply expressing my belief that his hardcore will never, ever, ever, ever leave him. Even in death, they’ll believe he’s still around because some grifting asshole will claim Trump’s angel came to him/her in a dream and said to do this, that or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.