US Politics Thread

Joe Scarborough isn't my favourite pundit. However he's been on the nail about this. Along with his opposite politically Michael Moore.

It's not a slam dunk for Biden despite what the networks they both work on portray.
The only thing I would say is that one is out stumping while the other is busy governing…and we are 13 months from the election!

Here’s hoping BOTH OF THEM are too “ill” to actually stand for the nomination!

The only thing I would say is that one is out stumping while the other is busy governing…and we are 13 months from the election!

Yeah. There's a long way to go.

Trump would need a dramatic turnaround in his legal problems. He's losing every time and his codefendants are running out of cash / hope and flipping. The way the calendar is shaping up he would win the nomination wile his criminal trials are ongoing and then end up in jail before the race gets going.

That would put the GOP in a bind.

What do you dislike about Biden.

I'm a centrist - and took Biden over Trump in 2020, as an anti-Trump vote.

Now...

I really like what Biden has done. He's a centrist statesman, who prefers to rule and pass measures on a bipartisan basis. He's been fantastic!

In 2024 - my vote is for Biden - not as an anti-MAGA vote - but because Biden is my preferred President.

The pillow man at his finest. Has to be one of the biggest cockwombles about.

Lindell is a fucking asshole - willing to lie and fabricate evidence about election results so long as it favors his preferred outcome. Dominion and Smartmatic are going to get every penny he owns.

Trump trying to put rape denier and all round **** Gym Jordan in the speakers role.

The moderate GOP members know they are having to choose a shit sandwich. I don't understand why they don't find someone that isn't batshit crazy or screw them over by voting the minority speaker in as a protest.

Trump trying to put rape denier and all round **** Gym Jordan in the speakers role.

The moderate GOP members know they are having to choose a shit sandwich. I don't understand why they don't find someone that isn't batshit crazy or screw them over by voting the minority speaker in as a protest.

So Matt Gaetz is alright with Gym as he has stated his love for him. But Gym was McCarthys biggest supporter. All kinda weird.

I doubt that the GOP is currently capable of electing a speaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.