US Politics Thread

With the latest flipper, Trump is toast. His defence was likely to be that he just followed legal advice his attorneys gave him. Those two lawyers will now testify that it was the other way round and they were obeying his stated wishes. His defence is dead. He is bang to rights on the fake electors from Georgia.
Poor old Donald.
He should flip against himself!!
I couldn't agree more in that the relatively soft sentence for swivel-eyed loon, Sidney Powell, will come with obligations on her part to give damning evidence against the orange man baby. In that sense, it's straight out of the classic US prosecutor's playbook and likely to be replicated across all the extant criminal actions. History tells us that all tyrannies start to crumble at the point once loyal servants turn against their former masters. Et tu Brute?

With the latest flipper, Trump is toast. His defence was likely to be that he just followed legal advice his attorneys gave him. Those two lawyers will now testify that it was the other way round and they were obeying his stated wishes. His defence is dead. He is bang to rights on the fake electors from Georgia.
Poor old Donald.
He should flip against himself!!
I still dont trust that a jury will ever find him guilty. Only takes one or two brainwashed loons and of those there are plenty

Oh, Marge...

I know this is like stooping to the level of idiots but…

We do not spin at “1,000mph”. That doesn’t make sense, rotational velocity isn’t calculated in units of miles per hour.

We in fact do exactly one rotation in 24 hours. About one quarter of a degree per minute. Try doing that in your desk chair and see if you notice yourself moving.

I know this is like stooping to the level of idiots but…

We do not spin at “1,000mph”. That doesn’t make sense, rotational velocity isn’t calculated in units of miles per hour.

We in fact do exactly one rotation in 24 hours. About one quarter of a degree per minute. Try doing that in your desk chair and see if you notice yourself moving.
I don't profess to being a scientist but are you comparing swiveling 360 degrees in a chair (tracing a circumference of maybe 6 metres if you stick your feet out) with 360 degrees at the earth's equator?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.