US Politics Thread

The first two true statements don't prove the third, but other than that what's the problem?
It's one of the tenants of flat eatherism. The 'evidence' boils down to 1, everything looks flat and 2 I can't feel myself moving.

The next bit is some biblical reference to living under a dome.

Large marge knows exactly what she's doing here.

I don't profess to being a scientist but are you comparing swiveling 360 degrees in a chair (tracing a circumference of maybe 6 metres if you stick your feet out) with 360 degrees at the earth's equator?

Yes, because the rotational velocities are exactly the same and the force felt by a rotating body is proportional to the square of its angular velocity - which is to say, it’s so small that it is the dominating factor in both instances.

Yes, because the rotational velocities are exactly the same and the force felt by a rotating body is proportional to the square of its angular velocity - which is to say, it’s so small that it is the dominating factor in both instances.
I can't be bothered with whether that's science or gobbledegook, but it puts me in mind of the problem over which weighs more - a pound of lead or a pound of feathers - and the answer, "A pound of lead if it fell on my head".

It's one of the tenants of flat eatherism. The 'evidence' boils down to 1, everything looks flat and 2 I can't feel myself moving.

Help a poor bloke out will you please?

I think I follow that everything looks flat and I can't feel myself moving. So it makes sense that the earth is flat for sure. Thing is, I can't for the life of me reckon how Hunter Biden's Laptop fits in to all of this. Surely I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance for your help and God Bless.

I don't know what you're doing.

What's it got to do with a flat earth?

Trump and the ballot:
- who decides if he can or can't be on the ballot?
- presumably this would be for the election itself and not the primaries - is that right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.