US Politics Thread

Over the course of my political career, I've had many people ask me, "Representative Johnson, what are your financial assets?" I tell each and every one of them to simply pick up a bible: it's all in there.
He seems to be a fall guy. Someone to take a load of heat wile the grifters grift. How can he seriously report no bank account and no assets. That is the easiest thing in the world to disprove. Where does his government salary go?

Politics are now so polarized, the results of polling questions like this are almost worthless. As soon as the party/ person is introduced into the question, the intention of the research (in this case, the impact of Biden’s stance) is largely corrupted. I’d also argue that the question itself is poorly constructed and open to a couple of interpretations. It’s why snap-shot polling is increasingly irrelevant.

Politics are now so polarized, the results of polling questions like this are almost worthless. As soon as the party/ person is introduced into the question, the intention of the research (in this case, the impact of Biden’s stance) is largely corrupted. I’d also argue that the question itself is poorly constructed and open to a couple of interpretations. It’s why snap-shot polling is increasingly irrelevant.
100000000000000000% agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.