US Politics Thread

The quietest this thread has been in awhile. I note Ken Langone — one of Home Depot’s co-founders and a big GOP donor who turned sour on Trump after 1/6 (years too late like the fuckstick he is) — is meeting with Haley and thinking about throwing his money and clout her way. More of this is coming. Not sure any amount of money can defeat the cult but as noted as much as I detest Haley, she isn’t a despotic fascist demented criminal, just a spineless worm. Still a glimmer of hope Trump faces a real primary challenge in some of the purplish states . . .

The quietest this thread has been in awhile. I note Ken Langone — one of Home Depot’s co-founders and a big GOP donor who turned sour on Trump after 1/6 (years too late like the fuckstick he is) — is meeting with Haley and thinking about throwing his money and clout her way. More of this is coming. Not sure any amount of money can defeat the cult but as noted as much as I detest Haley, she isn’t a despotic fascist demented criminal, just a spineless worm. Still a glimmer of hope Trump faces a real primary challenge in some of the purplish states . . .
It’s quiet because the snow hasn’t hit hard yet and everyone is out working

The MSM is currently focusing in Israel, so a lot of the Trump stuff and general politics is going on under the radar.

Trump's regular propaganda posts on Truth Social are still an absolute skip fire, so not much new to report there either.

I think once Israel dies down a bit we might see it start to ramp up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.