US Politics Thread

He's 1/8 favourite to become the Gop representative. I was watching this earlier which was interesting as the main lawyer reckons if the supreme Court do indeed agree with Colorado Trump could be fucked in every other state. Must admit I did say yesterday that they will overrule and let Trump back on the ballot, but listening to this guy ( Which I've done a lot ) he thinks the Supreme Court will effectively be making him a Dictator and he'll screw them all over if they side with him.

The US Supreme Court has judges being sent on luxury “fishing trips” and covering various expenses by billionaires. I don’t think for them ushering in a dictatorship is a deal breaker. Considering the US Supreme Court’s history, it would not be the worst or most shameful thing it has done…

He's 1/8 favourite to become the Gop representative. I was watching this earlier which was interesting as the main lawyer reckons if the supreme Court do indeed agree with Colorado Trump could be fucked in every other state. Must admit I did say yesterday that they will overrule and let Trump back on the ballot, but listening to this guy ( Which I've done a lot ) he thinks the Supreme Court will effectively be making him a Dictator and he'll screw them all over if they side with him.

The US Supreme Court has judges being sent on luxury “fishing trips” and covering various expenses by billionaires. I don’t think for them ushering in a dictatorship is a deal breaker. Considering the US Supreme Court’s history, it would not be the worst or most shameful thing it has done…

There is a mix of judges on there. 2 are hard right and corrupt. So that's 2 for Trump. 3 are dem appointed. The rest a mix of pre Trump era gop.

Its impossible to say where its going. But the point that a 2nd Trump term puts them in a difficult position is very true. They are already in a difficult position. The next few months will reveal how this is going.

Bit of a nothing burger at the moment, the DC appeals court is already fast tracking his appeal to be heard first days of January so the SC won’t consider any ruling until that is done. Even then, they’ll most likely leave it alone.

Hey, remember how there were those posters here who used to tell us about Joe Rogan, and how smart and appealing he was, and how he looked at "both sides", and how he was representative of "regular men", and all the rest of that stupid cunting horseshit?

Remember?

Yeah, I do.

Well, turns out he's a stupid fucking grifting idiot dumbshit just like I said, and a bunch of us said. I mean, it's not like we need the latest evidence to demonstrate this, but the latest evidence is particularly funny . . . .

Hey, remember how there were those posters here who used to tell us about Joe Rogan, and how smart and appealing he was, and how he looked at "both sides", and how he was representative of "regular men", and all the rest of that stupid cunting horseshit?

Remember?

Yeah, I do.

Well, turns out he's a stupid fucking grifting idiot dumbshit just like I said, and a bunch of us said. I mean, it's not like we need the latest evidence to demonstrate this, but the latest evidence is particularly funny . . . .

Let it go.

Joe Rogan was only ever content made for people who are smoking a joint.

If people are so dumb to want to take philosophy and life advice from Rogan and Howard Stern etc then there's probably something missing and irreparable.

The fact idiots took it more seriously than that is just a sign of the times.

Remember?

Yeah, I do.

Embarrassing pair of cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.