US Politics Thread

This will be an interesting test of support for Hayley and Ron D. Neither will get close to Trump but if one can claim a clear victory over the other then that might help focus the anti Trump vote.
Yeah.

MSNBC reporting that only 1/4 of registered Republicans in the state are expected to participate.

Maybe it's the weather or there's a hell of a lot of supporters who feel isolated by the direction of the party.

Yeah.

MSNBC reporting that only 1/4 of registered Republicans in the state are expected to participate.

Maybe it's the weather or there's a hell of a lot of supporters who feel isolated by the direction of the party.
Iowa is a political back water - that is the idea of going there first. Dont let any crazy progressive do gooders get ahead of themselves. I can see why many don't bother, that how they like it. And also why the result should not be given to much thought.

Iowa is a political back water - that is the idea of going there first. Dont let any crazy progressive do gooders get ahead of themselves. I can see why many don't bother, that how they like it. And also why the result should not be given to much thought.
Yep.

Shitgibbon has sent Gym Jordan and MTG out to freeze their tits off.

He's going to piss it and it's all about his future VP and Desantis finishing positions.

Yeah.

They may feel that way but plenty of them — the callous, the stupid, the cowardly of them — are going to vote for him anyway.

That is, and I stress the point, the goddamn motherfucking problem.

Hayley just been described of acting more like a TV version of a presidential than a real one.

Have the GOP took a page out of Putins book and just made it look like theres an actual election process rather than just saying its Trump?

I don’t think the “establishment” GOP have that sway anymore. The rabid base is definitely leading this circus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.