US Politics Thread

America bombing the shit out of “Iranian backed militia” in Iraq and Syria currently, but of course only after warning the Iranians that they were going to do it so they could pull out all of their senior people.

All joking apart what is this fascination with her, i saw her at the Ethiad a few years ago and she was ok, even my 11 year old thinks all her songs sound familiar, I don’t get it?
You're in the minority I'm afraid. She's an absolute fuckin phenomenon and the Swifties will defend her with their lives :)

She's clearly unbelievably talented.

All joking apart what is this fascination with her, i saw her at the Ethiad a few years ago and she was ok, even my 11 year old thinks all her songs sound familiar, I don’t get it?
My daughter is a big fan. 1989 is a perfect pop album, Folklore and Evermore are also fantastic albums in a different genre. Like her music or not, she's very talented. Taking daughter to watch her at Klanfield in June and really looking forward to it.

My daughter is a big fan. 1989 is a perfect pop album, Folklore and Evermore are also fantastic albums in a different genre. Like her music or not, she's very talented. Taking daughter to watch her at Klanfield in June and really looking forward to it.
She’s also not a ****, which given the amount of power, wealth and fame she possesses is pretty remarkable.

Most of the tweets he reposts have little relevance.
Surprised anybody takes any notice of them these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.