US Politics Thread

Off the top of my head I can’t think of that many politicians who’ve had their careers finished by not being charged with a crime.
Biden has called a press conference about it.

Due any minute now.

I wonder if the age attacks are making him think it could be a Hilary Clinton/Comey moment for the election?

Biden coming out like a boxer.

He's sparring with journalists. Mainly the ones accusing him of being senile.

I am nowhere near his age and I couldn't recall the name of an elderly neighbour who died on Monday when writing out a condolences card earlier - we all get memory lapses - my Dad and Father in law do and they are 86 knocking on 87 - it happens.

A republican gifts Trump this shit on a silver platter and Trump's take is that it can't be right because Biden is actively masterminding a massive conspiracy to prosecute him. Incredible.

So much for being the stable genius he described himself as.

Of the many other problems Trump is inflicted with, one of the worst is that he fools himself much more than he does his gullible cult fanatics.

Of course maintaining the idea that he is a legend in his own mind doesn't require much thought on his part because he knew it all along and never had a doubt in his mind. But what scares me is Trump still gets 47% or so in all polls!

A republican gifts Trump this shit on a silver platter and Trump's take is that it can't be right because Biden is actively masterminding a massive conspiracy to prosecute him. Incredible.

So much for being the stable genius he described himself as.

Of the many other problems Trump is inflicted with, one of the worst is that he fools himself much more than he does his gullible cult fanatics.

Of course maintaining the idea that he is a legend in his own mind doesn't require much thought on his part because he knew it all along and never had a doubt in his mind. But what scares me is Trump still gets 47% or so in all polls!

Aka ****

Who written that statement on Biden, surely that has political connotations and should have been kept from public eyes?

He is guilty of being 81, nothing more.

Its no crime but it’s clear he isn’t fit enough for another term.

Genuinely feel for the guy and the scrutiny he is now coming under.
I think with Biden, people forget that he's suffered with a profound stutter all of his life which often manifests as being forgetful, or screwing up. There aren't many people on this whole earth who could have forged out a similar political career faced with that kind of a disability.

There is a huge element of double-standards here because lets not forget, Reagan was GENUINELY suffering with a degenerative cognitive disorder well before he left office, and republicans (and most of the media to a degree) let it slide.

Trump at this stage in his presidency was doing very little actual presidenting, preferring to just goof off in the residency watching extreme right wing media and Rage Tweeting about it, playing golf and rerunning his 'greatest hits tour' campaign rally in some other Redneck shithole.

I'd take an unfit Biden over the criminal orange dough boy any day of the week.

He is guilty of being 81, nothing more.

Its no crime but it’s clear he isn’t fit enough for another term.

Genuinely feel for the guy and the scrutiny he is now coming under.

I'd just like to know if the person who is considered to be the most powerful person in the world is capable of the job. I tend to agree that it doesn't look that way anymore. Unfortunately, the alternative is worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.