US Politics Thread

No, they just want policies that are favo(u)rable for their businesses, employees and customers, apparently at the expense of peace, freedom, democracy and equality.
Tbf, after a recent meeting with a group of CEOs they came away saying they were distinctly unimpressed by Trump.

Tbf, after a recent meeting with a group of CEOs they came away saying they were distinctly unimpressed by Trump.
Honestly, there could have been a bunch of different reasons they went. If I were a CEO and I were invited, I’d probably go too. And distinctly unimpressed is the least of my feelings about that fuckstick.

Some segments of the left-leaning media is now spouting the same bullshit about Biden's mental acuity as the far right....
===
Evidence follows...

Clip (1)

Numerous, mostly far-Right groups, have referenced this clip as an example of Biden in serious mental decline. They claim that Biden froze... and had to be guided off stage.

Sure, if Biden is senile, I'm 100% behind such reporting.

My father suffered a major stroke, after which he exhibited actual mental freezes. In other words, stopping an action midstream for no apparent reason... and then remaining frozen.

Here's a clip of an actual mental freeze exhibitive, IMO, of onset dementia (massive destruction of brain cells leading to aberrant mental faculty):

Compare the two clips (1) v. (2). They're obviously, and massively dissimilar.
(1) Biden pauses for several seconds after waving to a crowd.
(2) McConnel in the middle of a speech, actually stops taking for no apparent reason, and is lead away.

These two events - (1) normal and (2) aberrant and cause for concern - have been equated as identical by the Right-leaning media.

We're in for such bullshit every time Biden appears in front of a camera.
===
What's new (at least to me) is this:

The Young Turks - have hopped on the Biden is senile bandwagon. For pausing after delivering a speech, and waving to the crowd.

WTF?

I get that The Young Turks favorf a far more progressive candidate than Biden... but jumping on the "Biden is senile" bandwaggon - is fucking way out of bounds (as is dishonest exaggeration which this site is guilty of).

Fair play if Biden were actually senile and you feel obligated to simply report the news...

But to me... this smacks of an attempt to garner increased viewership... be damned the consequences... as their viewership will likely conclude that Biden is senile and thus might not vote in 2024.
===
I expected that the Biden campaign would need to defend against baseless Right-wing attacks against his mental fitness... but WTF... he now needs to defend against the far left.

Some segments of the left-leaning media is now spouting the same bullshit about Biden's mental acuity as the far right....
===
Evidence follows...

Clip (1)

Numerous, mostly far-Right groups, have referenced this clip as an example of Biden in serious mental decline. They claim that Biden froze... and had to be guided off stage.

Sure, if Biden is senile, I'm 100% behind such reporting.

My father suffered a major stroke, after which he exhibited actual mental freezes. In other words, stopping an action midstream for no apparent reason... and then remaining frozen.

Here's a clip of an actual mental freeze exhibitive, IMO, of onset dementia (massive destruction of brain cells leading to aberrant mental faculty):

Compare the two clips (1) v. (2). They're obviously, and massively dissimilar.
(1) Biden pauses for several seconds after waving to a crowd.
(2) McConnel in the middle of a speech, actually stops taking for no apparent reason, and is lead away.

These two events - (1) normal and (2) aberrant and cause for concern - have been equated as identical by the Right-leaning media.

We're in for such bullshit every time Biden appears in front of a camera.
===
What's new (at least to me) is this:

The Young Turks - have hopped on the Biden is senile bandwagon. For pausing after delivering a speech, and waving to the crowd.

WTF?

I get that The Young Turks favorf a far more progressive candidate than Biden... but jumping on the "Biden is senile" bandwaggon - is fucking way out of bounds (as is dishonest exaggeration which this site is guilty of).

Fair play if Biden were actually senile and you feel obligated to simply report the news...

But to me... this smacks of an attempt to garner increased viewership... be damned the consequences... as their viewership will likely conclude that Biden is senile and thus might not vote in 2024.
===
I expected that the Biden campaign would need to defend against baseless Right-wing attacks against his mental fitness... but WTF... he now needs to defend against the far left.

Imagine if the Dem’s started running a “Daiper Don” advert, complete with the inflatable…

Imagine if the Dem’s started running a “Daiper Don” advert, complete with the inflatable…
I'm against misinformation/disinformation. Report the factual truth. If Biden is in fact senile, go ahead and report it. Ditto Trump. I've seen nothing at all to convince me that either are senile.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.