US Politics Thread

I guess you're right. It appears to me that you have firm grasp on Biden's proclivity towards gaffes and have carefully factored this into your responses.

Fucking useful idiot!

So you couldn’t, instead you take a perfectly reasonable point to make, one that many have also made and you decide to get a hard on for me and pathetically put words into my mouth.

Are you ok?

Its ok, not everyone knows the actual name of the Vice President, it was an easy mistake for an American so clued up on politics to make.

You might well have said, in this case. Santa Claus - who will land and make everyone happy with candy.

A "solution" pre-supposes practicality - otherwise it's not a solution.
I’ve never used the word candy to describe sweets, so not very likely.

It’s a poor analogy because my solution is theoretically feasible and in a country that’s heading towards civil war and societal breakdown, I don’t think you can pontificate around the immutability of anything anymore.

In fact your response underlines why the US is in the state it is - because of this mystical document that no one dare challenge or question, or even openly contemplate materially changing - so thanks for underlining my point.

So you couldn’t, instead you take a perfectly reasonable point to make, one that many have also made and you decide to get a hard on for me and pathetically put words into my mouth.

Are you ok?

Its ok, not everyone knows the actual name of the Vice President, it was an easy mistake for an American so clued up on politics to make.
And here we go. Not only is Biden an idiot - but I am too.

It's a very telling thing - I post "Camilla" instead of "Kamila" and now - bam! I'm mentally infirm! Hit job against me just like against Biden.

I may be infirm... but I don't fucking think so, LOL!

Wake the fuck up blueinsa, unless you are awake and are not a "useful idiot" but an active agent against Democracy.

There's a massive, massive difference between say, Biden, making gaffes and stuttering - which he's always done - versus, say, Mitch McConnell - your boy in in the Senate, fucking freezing on camera for several minutes and having to be led away.

Biden is shit on stage and always has been.

I readily cede the point that Biden is fucking old and may die soon. And honestly, he looks physically old on stage.

But mentally infirm? Exhibiting signs of mental decline above and beyond what he exhibited 30-years past?

For me, fucking no.

But feel free to embrace the MAGA talking points, as any other unthinking sheep will do - usefully advancing the narrative that Trump is preferable to Biden on account of Biden's make-believe mental infirmity. Meanwhile completely overlooking Trump's age and gaffes - Trump's gaffes are, in contrast to Biden's - it seems to me - a rather more recent thing - and IMO - indicate that the proper concern for mental decline lies much more against Trump than Biden.

Last edited:
As the USC suitably demonstrates, words are very powerful and need to be handled with care!
Meh... I'm with you on the fucking rewrite - save that it's not a solution.

The constitution is very poorly worded, open to interpretation, and was written over 200 years ago. It's frankly a mess and is badly in need up updating.

LOLWut? Mad bro? - At your pro-Trump, anti-Democracy stance having been exposed?

Have a cookie and calm down. I'm sure that Putin thinks you're doing a great job!

Pro Trump?

Putin will be proud?

What are you waffling on about?

No wonder your country is fucked politically if this is the level of debate you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.