US Politics Thread

Right. The problem is none of them have an answer at all, at least not a rational one they can defend.
Wrong reply.

Biden is the best candidate for US President, bar none.

Why? Because I've had 3 years+ of Biden and I love and agree with everything he's done (bar the Afghanistan withdrawal which I agree with in principal but which I think could have been better handled).

Biden seems like a village idiot nearly every time he takes the stage.

But Biden's policies are nearly always in accord with what I'd like to happen.

As I've previously said, limit Biden's public appearances - he's inevitably going to say something stupid/commit a gaffe/stutter - only reinforcing the MAGA narrative.

Look - if your guy is shit at public appearances and is ACE at policy - it'd be stupid to have your guy make public appearances. And that guy is Biden.

Wrong reply.

Biden is the best candidate for US President, bar none.

Biden seems like a village idiot nearly every time he takes the stage.

But Biden's policies are nearly always in accord with what I'd like to happen.

As I've previously said, limit Biden's public appearances - he's only going to say something stupid/make a gaffe/stutter - only reinforcing the MAGA narrative.

Look - if your guy is shit at public appearances and is ACE at policy - it'd be stupid to have your guy make public appearances. And that guy is Biden.
I agree with you, except the village idiot part. It’s what I would do too.

I agree with you, except the village idiot part. It’s what I would do too.
I'm with you on the "he's not an idiot" thing - but IMO - we're in the minority. Just fucking keep Biden off public view!

@blueinsa, for example, has been swept up in the "village idiot" thing, unwittingly becoming a "useful idiot" along the way... or hell, maybe I've given blueinsa too much credit and he's actually a willing force for anti-Democracy.

Last edited:
I'm with you on the "he's not an idiot" thing - but IMO - we're in the minority. Just fucking keep Biden off public view!

@blueinsa, for example, has been swept up in the "village idiot" thing, unwittingly becoming a "useful idiot" along the way... or hell, maybe I've given blueinsa too much credit and he's actually a willing force for anti-Democracy.

Can you show me where I have called him an idiot?

I will wait while you take a look…

Can you show me where I have called him an idiot?

I will wait while you take a look…
If you can’t see it’s his frailty and ever apparent decreasing mental function
I guess you're right. On careful reconsideration of your posts, it now appears to me that you have firm grasp on Biden's proclivity towards stuttering and gaffes and have carefully calibrated this tendency into your thoughtful responses.

Fucking useful idiot!

Last edited:
He asked me what my solution to the problems was, not a practical one.
You might well have said, in this case. Santa Claus - who will land and make everyone happy with candy.

A "solution" pre-supposes practicality - otherwise it's not a solution.
===
The US constitution is a fucking mess and a rewrite is badly needed - I agree with you 100% on this point. But in terms of a solution... a rewrite isn't happening absent a massive, massive change in US public sentiment. Say, along the lines of a Trump presidency followed by public execution of top Democratic figures and others opposed to Trump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.