US Politics Thread

Interesting speculation that Johnson may want to pass aid for Ukraine.

I'm extremely skeptical. Johnson is a political creature; he's out as speaker if he does anything MAGA doesn't endorse. Meanwhile, to relieve some of the political pressure on him, he can pretend that he's considering aid to Ukraine.

Straight out of the Nazi playbook, just updated for the 21st century. This actually happened in the state I live in early February—Maine lost an appeal to keep voting records from being publicly posted online, so now everyone’s voting history, along with their names and addresses, can be posted online by malicious groups.

Some states are fighting to protect voters from doxxing. They’re losing.​

As state leaders move to protect voter data in the interest of privacy, a conservative transparency campaign is winning a battle to put it all on the internet.

Straight out of the Nazi playbook, just updated for the 21st century. This actually happened in the state I live in early February—Maine lost an appeal to keep voting records from being publicly posted online, so now everyone’s voting history, along with their names and addresses, can be posted online by malicious groups.

Some states are fighting to protect voters from doxxing. They’re losing.​

As state leaders move to protect voter data in the interest of privacy, a conservative transparency campaign is winning a battle to put it all on the internet.

What's to worry about? I'm voting for Robert Exigent in the coming election and I want consider it vital that everyone know!

Nut job MAGA lawyer leaks documents obtained from Dominion Voting Systems during discovery.

That sounds like someone who needs her shovel taken from her.

I found this paragraph amusing:

"The judge told Lambert to stay behind as the hearing wrapped up. The other attorneys left the courtroom, and two federal marshals then went inside and locked the doors. Lambert was never seen exiting the courtroom. The marshals declined to say whether they arrested her, and she didn’t answer messages seeking comment after the hearing."

Reader, yes, she was arrested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.