US Politics Thread

I guess they should just go ahead and die…

The cuntish grin of a psychopath.

IMG-1611.jpg

“Florida will not allow homeless encampments to intrude on its citizens or undermine their quality of life like we see in states like New York and California,” DeSantis said. “The legislation I signed today upholds our commitment to law and order while also ensuring homeless individuals have the resources they need to get back on their feet.”

Essentially, they are supposedly going to move all homeless people in to municipally-designated areas, where they can be monitored and receive “mental health and substance abuse support”. But, based on most previous programes for addressing homelessness in Florida, it is unlikely adequate support will actually be provided. It will just be a case of funnelling unhoused people to still inhumane conditions away from business districts and the view of the affluent.

This is essentially just creating concentration camps for unhoused people so that housed people don’t have to see or interact with the inherent severe deficiencies—leading to more and more people becoming unhoused—of the economic system they benefit from.

Last edited:
Pretty much this. I don’t watch MSNBC exactly as much as I don’t watch Fox.

MSNBC's morning show is hosted by a former Republican congressman who promoted Trump in 2016.

The afternoons are anchored by George W. Bush's former Communications Director Nicole Wallace.

Former RNC chair Michael Steele will now be joined by former RNC chair Rona McDaniel.

You wouldn’t even notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.